返回列表 回复 发帖

[辅助] Call of Duty 4 Camper’s Team Deathmatch 4(M40A3 Sharpshooter)

Final score 20-2. Fun game and I love to activity with you guys so invite me sometime . Map: Vacant. My setup was: M40A3, Desert eagle. My perks were Bandolier, Stopping Power, and Dead Silence. More Trash Talk-O-Rama episodes, Call of Duty LOL episodes and camping to come. Stay tuned and COMMENT RATE and SUBSCRIBE!!! (IGNORE) Gears of War GOW two one halo 1 2 3 longshot pwnage owned own3d hideous nine year old n00b glitches hideous Nizmojoe clan exo outsider hitmanN nick nerd trash kid headshot blood gore simpleton gears tourque bow grenade cod one 2 3 four knife Call of Duty 4 three two 1 cod3 cod2 cod h2 h3 halo three CE Gears of War Infinity ward xbox360 xbox 360 ps3 PC wii doggietreats machinima digitalpheer melee marytdom steady intention mp5 desert eagle 50 cal m40a3 r700 m21 dragunov outstanding superbhalo 3 best sniper ever insane extraordinary blindfire not scope off host scope shot longshot rifle gears gridlock general ramm tutorial glithes ultimate comic chronicles marcus feenix multi kills clan mlg capability GOW gow nizmojoe nismojoe redux XxgdawgumxX headshot montage gears of campaign 2 gears of war film gears of war sniper montagexbox live amazing no-scope blindfire awesome nismojoe angelofevil69 angel of malign SHADOWPUNISH3R shadowpunish3r austin123cav whiteboybeballin fable goldenglove xthcx cdxx hit knight shadow popup shot popshot long distance spirited curbstomp execution ranked athlete gears of war gow sniper montage halo 3 h3 cod4 cry of obligation four whiteboybeballin naturaldizastor fallin tree a …
返回列表